Minutes 23 September 2016
Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12:00 pm on USF Tampa in EDU 257.
Attendance & Introductions. Twelve members, including ten members of the Council.
Minutes. Minutes from September 9 meeting approved.
- Ratification. We have already received about four hundred ballots. The ballots for ratification will be counted on September 30 at noon in EDU 257.
- Membership. Discussion of campaign materials. UFF will be at the USFSP Benefits Fair.
- Motion made and seconded that should the Tentative Agreement be ratified, hard copies shall be sent to all UFF USF employees, and 3,000 printed so that the Chapter shall have sufficient extras. Motion approved.
- Motion made and seconded to send membership form and brochure in response to query for UFF membership.
- Instructor Survey. We will conduct a survey of instructors, and later a survey of professionals.
- Grievances. Discussion of outstanding grievances.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Calendar. The remaining meetings of this semester will be on October 7 & 21, November 4 & 18, and December 2. The meetings on September 23, October 21, and November 18 will be in EDU 257. The meeting on October 7 will be in NES 103 and the meeting on November 4 will be in USF Sarasota / Manatee in B224.
- Surveys. The Chapter will conduct a survey of instructors.
- UFF USF Office. Problems with the current office.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 24 September 2016.